Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cuttlebug! and Cropadile!

Ok, those darn enablers at Splitcoast made me want a Cropadile and a Cuttlebug... so I bought them yesterday. The Cropadile is a hole punch and eyelet setter all together, no more pounding the eyelets. With the Cuttlebug you can emboss paper or do diecuts. I've been loving all the embossed layers I've been seeing on cards lately. Since Valentines is around the corner I bought a heart embossing folder and heart diecuts. I practiced with some scraps and then decided to make some cards with the scraps here they are.





Card stock is Whisper White, Real Red and Pixie Pink. Stamp set is Olive You and stamped with Real Red ink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so this "Tool Kit" I just bought is now a dinosaur?

Breezy said...

LOL Yep, I have that tool kit too. I rarely used it, I hated all the pounding. Now I can set eyelets with no pounding!