Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SC167, CC157 Heartfelt Easter

I really liked the card sketch this week. Also had a lot of fun scoring edges with my new Scor-pal.



Stamps-

  • Heartfelt Thanks
  • All Holidays

Cardstock-

  • Basic Black
  • Basic Gray
  • Rose Red

Ink-

  • Rose Red

Scored around the gray panels so they look like a frame, also scored the bottom on the front of the card. Used SU distressing tool on the circle and then edge flicked rose red on it. I cut the circle out using my CM cutting system. The flower outline was stamped with rose red and then used water color crayons and blender pens to color in.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't know what this tool of yours is. Will have to investigate. I can't blow up your picture so it's hard to see.

I like that pattern. I looked for a card sketch on Tuesday, I think, but it wasn't up yet.

I saw the cutest card on SC, and I attempted to duplicate the idea. It had flowers made out of ribbon and jeweled brads. I made one, then I got an idea to make another, but the second one is slightly bigger. I'm not going to use it, but I will post a picture.

I made a craft blog and have taken some pictures. Now I just need to put the pictures on the blog.

I left it open in my profile.

Breezy said...

Wednesday is the sketch challenge, Tuesday is color.

Yay another craft blog!!!

Which tool are you confused on? The Scor-Pal is a tool to make scores on the cardstock with, you can see the marks on the gray framing the flower pics and on the bottom of the black front. I also made some really cute treat boxes with it. I haven't posted the pics here yet cause I wanted them to be a surprise to the victims, but there is a pic of them in my gallery at SC.