Friday, March 21, 2008

SC168 Scallops!

Finally got my scallop punch! Had to use it on this card, also finally used the design paper I've had forever.



Stamps-

  • So Many Scallops
  • Everyday Flexible Phrases

Cardstock-

  • Very Vanilla
  • DP Spring Flowers

Ink-

  • Cameo Coral
  • Chocolate Chip

I used my new TH design ruler to paper pierce around the pieces of DP and then with a white gel pen made faux stitches. The scallop punched flower is on a piece of mounting adhesive so it pops off the card. The thanks was punched with the word window punch, then the ticket corner punch.

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Lovely card. I'm waiting for my scallop circle punch to arrive, I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

*gasp*

I had something before you??????? How can that be?

Very cute. And I love the card in the mail. I think Taken with Teal may be my new favorite color.

Next week I place an order, I think. I haven't quite decided on any new stamps, I'm just getting a bunch of ribbons and hardware.